Scorelink has been setup with many conversion tables that will save you having to manually convert certain test data. This guide will step you through the process of entering score data for your students utilising the built in conversion tables for tests such as SA Spelling and Waddington tests.
- Click on the Classes, Year Levels or Subjects button on the top menu depending on how you wish to enter your data
- Locate the class or group you want to enter data for by looking down the list or using the filters panel. Once you’ve found class or group, click the view button in the same row to open up the Class or Group Details
- Once the class or group page has loaded click on the enter data tab in the top right corner
- Click on the dropdown list under test and select the required test > click next
- Click on the dropdown list under conversion table and select the appropriate conversion table > click next
- Select the date your students performed the test and enter in a session description
- Enter the first score into the top score field and press enter to move down to the next student
Note: Once you move to the next student you will notice the converted score will populate the right score field. This output score will be used to calculate the month offset.
- Continue entering all remaining scores > click next
- Click save to commit data to Scorelink