Exporting staff details from LearnLink
To save having to manually enter each staff member’s details in to Scorelink to send user invitations, you can export a list of staff names and email addresses from the LearnLink Administration Portal (via EduPortal). Only staff with access to the Learnlink Administration Portal will be able to access this report – typically site leaders.
- Log into EduPortal at https://eduportal.sa.edu.au
- Click on Learnlink Administration
- Click Menu > Reports
- Select the report Site Management Report
- Click on the three dots … next to site and Select your Site Code
- Change the Format to Excel
- Click Run Report, and save this file to a safe location
Now that you have your staff details in an Excel file you can use this information to import into Scorelink. Please see related guide Bulk import of staff details for instructions on how to do this process.