Editing incorrect data entered
At times you may need to adjust score results that have already been entered into Scorelink.
To do so you will need to locate the session that you would like to edit.
- Locate either the class, or the year level in question.
- Click the View button to View the class/year information, this will bring up a list of students in that class or year level.
- Click on the sessions tab, this will bring up all the data entry sessions for that particular class/year level.
- Locate the session that has incorrect data that you would like to edit. Click the the Details button to view the session details which will display a breakdown of the session results.
- On the top right hand side of the screen you will have several options such as “Create PDF”, “Edit” and “Delete”.
- Click on the Edit button, this will display all the results that have been entered for that session, next to each result is an Edit and a Delete button. If you want to simply delete the entry, you can click the delete button and click Save at the bottom of the page, or you can edit the result, by clicking the Edit button, manipulate the result and then save the changes at the bottom of the screen.