NAPLAN 2023 Export DfE
Data collected from NAPLAN can be downloaded from the Power BI interface using the 2023 NAPLAN link in the form of an Excel spreadsheet; this spreadsheet, if in the correct format, can be uploaded into Scorelink by following this user guide.
Download the full guide with graphics here NAPLAN 2023 Data Export
- Log into the Power BI home page, using your Microsoft account and other DfE access credentials.
- Open the 2023 NAPLAN link. From the NAPLAN Welcome page select the Student List link.
- Under Year Level ensure Year 3, 5, 7 levels are all checked. Under Aspect, ensure all 5 tests are checked.
Leave other menu options as they are.
- Hover your mouse at the right of the page near the column headers to see the hidden menu. Click on the three dots on the right and then click Export Data from the drop down list.
- Choose the Summarised Data option and the .xlsx file format.
- Click the yellow Export button, and save the file to a safe location.
- To import the data into Scorelink please follow the guide Naplan Import.
- Updating your student and class Cloud Data
- EDSAS and EDLINK
- PAT data export
- PAT data import
- Cloud Agent Install
- Updating Links in EDLINK
- Configure the extractor – Server Schools
- Troubleshooting issues with Scorelink data not matching up with EDSAS
- Exporting staff details from LearnLink
- Importing student photos