NAPLAN 2023 Import
This Fact Sheet will step you through the process of importing NAPLAN results into Scorelink from the exported file obtained from the Power BI Portal. If you have not already done so, please follow the user guide Naplan export to obtain this file.
- Click on the tools button on the top menu
- Click on the Imports button on the left hand side
- Click on the NAPLAN tab
- Click on select file and navigate to the folder where you saved the spreadsheet exported from the Power BI portal.
- Select the file and click open > click next
- A green box will appear verifying the file is correct
File successfully matchedThe uploaded file has been successfully matched as:
Power BI NAPLAN Data File
If this is not the correct file, do not proceed with this import, and review our support centre for additional information.
- Click next
- An Import Data screen will appear showing successful scores validated (green) and the scores where students did not complete the test (grey). Click the green Import and Save Data tab.
- The data will start to import. It will take a long time as there will be many scores to import.
- Your NAPLAN results have now been added to Scorelink in their own sessions.
Important Note: If you receive the error “Unable to process import. The file was not saved as the correct file type. Please refer to the user guides and the instructions for downloading the file correctly”, this means the file was not initially saved in the correct format. You can do this now.