This Fact Sheet will step you through the process of importing NAPLAN results into Scorelink from the exported file obtained from Student Data Warehouse. Please follow the user guide Naplan export to obtain these files.
- Click on the tools button on the top menu
- Click on the Imports button on the left hand side
- Click on the NAPLAN tab
- Click on select file and navigate to the folder where you saved the spreadsheets exported from Student Data Warehouse
- Select the file and click open > click next
- Review the file options and action any warnings if required
- Verify all NAPLAN test import options > click next
- The Parse Results step will outline the details of the import. If there are any warnings select an outcome and click save
- Your NAPLAN results have now been added to Scorelink in their own sessions.
Important Note: If you receive the error “Unable to process import. The file was not saved as the correct file type. Please refer to the user guides and the instructions for downloading the file correctly”, this means the file was not initially saved in the correct format. You can do this now.
Open the file you are trying to import and select File –> Save As –> Ensure the Save as Type is set to “Excel 97-2003 Workbook (*.xls)” re-save it and try importing the data again utilizing the newly saved file.