PAT data import
Data collected via the online ACER testing tool ‘OARS’ can be downloaded in the form of an Excel spreadsheet; these spreadsheets, if in the correct format, can be uploaded to Scorelink to automatically import the available data. Please follow the user guide PAT data export for instructions on exporting this data from OARS first.
- Click on the Tools button on the top menu
- Click on the Import button on the left hand side
- Click on the PAT tab along the top on the window to take you to the PAT import page
- Click on Select File and navigate to the location of your first spreadsheet you wish to upload > Click open once the spreadsheet has been selected
- Once the file has been scanned select the correct test name from the dropdown menu if not already populated
- Give your PAT upload a relevant session description or leave it with the default description > click Next
- A results window will outline any errors or warnings; action the warnings > click Next
- Click Save to upload the PAT data contained in the spreadsheet to Scorelink
Important Note: If you receive the error “Unable to process import, the file was not saved as the correct file type. Please refer to the user guides and the instructions for downloading the file correctly. Open the file you are trying to import and select File –> Save As –> Ensure the Save as Type is set to “Excel 97-2003 Workbook (*.xls)” and try importing the data again utilizing the newly saved file.