Resuming an Incomplete Data Session
- Click on the Classes or Year Levels button on the top menu depending on how your original data was entered.
- Locate the class or Year level group you want to enter data for by looking down the list or using the filters panel. Once you’ve found class or group, click the View button in the same row to open up the Class or Group Details.
- Do not click the Enter Data tab. You need to locate the existing data page. Click on the Sessions tab.
- In the filters window (RH panel) click the bottom drop down arrow in the Test tab to locate the test you are looking for and then click the Filter button. This will filter out all other tests except for the test name you are looking for.
- From the filtered list look through the sessions to find the specific data set you need.
- Once you have found the session, click the details button on the right hand side. This will open the session for you and display the graph and test data already entered.
- Click the yellow EDIT tab at the top of the page to put the session into edit mode.
- IMPORTANT: Even though a date is already displayed in the Test Date field, click your mouse inside that date field to re-activate the date drop down box.
- From this date selection box, click on the desired date again (can be the same as what is there already or different if the remaining students were tested on a different day). By selecting the date again, all the remaining empty date fields will re-populate, and enable the data entry for the remaining students to continue.
- Now enter the remaining data, save and finish.
Note: This process can be repeated as many times as you wish. It may take you 5 sessions to complete the data entry process (eg in Running Records if you are entering data while listening to students read).