Updating your student and class Cloud Data
Once your Scorelink is in the cloud you will have full control over when your data gets updated. If you have already installed the Cloud Agent you can simply follow the below guide in order to update your student and class data whenever you need. If you have not installed the Cloud Agent please click here to access the guide.
Extract data from EDSAS
- Log in to an Admin Workstation using the Manager credentials (Network credentials not EDSAS credentials).
- Navigate to the location you installed the Scorelink Agent. This will probably be on the manager desktop or Y:\Scorelink
- Locate Agent.exe and Double click
- If your Agent has been setup previously on this computer, you will be able to run the data extractor by clicking “Extract Data”. If your Agent hasn’t been setup on this computer please check out how here.
- You will be prompted to Save the export file to a location, for simplicity, navigate to your Desktop and save it there.
- Once the Export file is saved you can close the Extractor.
Import data into Scorelink
- Open Scorelink and navigate to Tools then Import
- Click Select file and navigate to your agent file you saved earlier
- Click Next and follow through the prompts to upload your data
- During the upload process please ensure you leave your browser window open. Once the progress bar is at 100% you can safely close down your browser.
If you have any issues with this process please contact the Scorelink support team.
- Troubleshooting issues with Scorelink data not matching up with EDSAS
- Cloud Agent Install
- Updating Links in EDLINK
- Entering data
- AC Report Comments
- NAPLAN Data Import – Catholic Education System Only
- Configure the extractor – Server Schools
- Editing incorrect data entered
- EDSAS and EDLINK
- Converting data